Caesars Sportsbook Nevada App – Get 5,000 Rewards credits
While there are a plethora of retail Caesars Sportsbook locations in Nevada, it is even easier to place bets from your phone or computer on the company’s online sportsbook. Caesars is unquestionably one of the biggest names in gambling, and we’ll go over what it has to offer sports bettors in this review.
As a new customer, you can expect a welcome bonus when you create an account, so we’ll check that out. We’ll also go over other promotions you might be able to claim, your options for placing bets and other key information to see how Caesars stacks up with the competition.
Caesars Sportsbook Nevada promo code 2023
As a new Caesars user in Nevada, you’ll receive 5,000 Caesars Rewards credits when you make a bet of $50 or more. You can redeem the credits for free play at Caesars Sportsbook or at one of the company’s hotel and casino properties.
|Online Sportsbook||Caesars Sportsbook Nevada|
|Caesars Nevada Promo Code||LEGALFULL|
|Welcome Bonus||5,000 Caesars Rewards credits with $50 bet|
|Online Since||2017 in Nevada|
|Last Updated||May 2023|
Caesars Sportsbook app Nevada welcome bonus – the requirements
Once you’ve created an account, make a bet of $50 to claim the welcome bonus of 5,000 Caesars Rewards credits. Then, if you want to redeem your credits for free play at Caesars Sportsbook or a Caesars retail casino, it will take 200 credits to get $1 in free play. So your 5,000 credits are worth $25.
If free play isn’t your cup of tea, you also can use the credits to buy into official World Series of Poker events. Additionally, you can redeem them for dining, spa, hotel, shopping and show ticket discounts at participating Caesars properties around the globe.
While this offer isn’t the best welcome bonus you’ll find, at least you get something regardless of whether your initial bet wins or not. The same is not true for the bonus bets that many online sportsbooks offer.
Can I trust Caesars Sportsbook?
Yes, as a licensed sportsbook, Caesars is trustworthy. On top of being one of the biggest names in gambling, Caesars has a sports betting license in the Silver State from the Nevada Gaming Control Board. The NGCB oversees all gambling in the state and fields concerns over the phone (702-486-3340) or email ([email protected]).
As a legitimate online sportsbook, Caesars will require you to comply with Nevada gambling law. This means that you need to be 21 or older to bet on sports in the state, and you must be within state lines to place any bets.
Getting started at Caesars Sportsbook app in Nevada
Once you sign up at Caesars in Nevada, you can do all your betting remotely. However, to open your account, you need to complete the registration process in person at a retail sportsbook. You’ll need to supply the following details:
- Home address (does not need to be in Nevada)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Date of birth (you must be 21 or older)
- Social Security number (last four digits only)
As far as registering, you can choose one of the following locations:
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Circus Circus Reno
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- Eldorado Resort Casino
- Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
- Harrah’s Laughlin
- Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Harveys Lake Tahoe
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino
- Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino
- Rio Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- The LINQ Las Vegas Strip Hotel & Casino
- The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
- Tropicana Laughlin
How do I download the Caesars Nevada sportsbook app?
The Caesars sports betting app is available for both iOS and Android. It is free and easy to download. You just need to make sure you’re getting the one specifically for Nevada. To do that, just follow these steps:
- Go to the Caesars Sportsbook site on your mobile device and select Nevada.
- If you’re using an Apple phone or tablet, select the link labeled “Download for iOS.” If you’re using an Android gadget, choose “Download for Android.”
- Follow the prompts from there to complete the download process.
- When the download and installation is complete, you can begin using the app right away.
Where do I find Caesars Sportsbook promotions?
To get to the Caesars Sportsbook promotions page, click either “Promotions” on the Caesars website or “Promos” on the Caesars app. If you have used Caesars Sportsbook outside of Nevada, though, you might be a tad disappointed in the number of promotions Caesars offers in the state.
While Caesars Sportsbook has an abundance of bonus offers in other states like Arizona, Colorado, Michigan, New Jersey and Pennsylvania, the Nevada sportsbook does not.
We still recommend checking the Caesars promotions page often, though, because you never know when something new will be available. For instance, when the 2021 NFL season started, Caesars Nevada did have an offer for a $150 NFLShop.com gift card if you placed at least $200 in NFL bets during the first month of the season.
Why should I choose the Caesars Sportsbook app in Nevada?
Caesars Nevada has a lot to offer, and since we don’t have time to go over everything that’s great about the online sportsbook, let’s take a look at our three favorites:
- Trustworthy company: Any time you are providing personal information and depositing money, it’s important that you are doing so with a company you can trust. When it comes to Caesars, we’re not sure if there’s a more dependable gambling entity out there.
- Caesars Rewards: Each bet you make at Caesars earns you Caesars Rewards points. Obviously, you’d like to win every bet you make, but since that’s not realistic, it’s at least good to know you always will be accruing points.
- Quality odds: Regardless of anything else a sportsbook does, if the odds are not good, none of that matters. Fortunately at Caesars, you’ll find some of the best odds in Nevada.
What won’t I like about the Caesars Nevada Sportsbook app?
While we do recommend Caesars Sportsbook, there are a few aspects you might not love. Here is a rundown of some of the main issues:
- Lack of promotions: The deficiency of promotional offers at Caesars Nevada is a problem. We hope that more bonus deals are available soon.
- Difference between Caesars Sportsbooks in other states: If you’ve used the Caesars app in states other than Nevada, you might sometimes feel as if you’re betting with a different company altogether in the Silver State. If you don’t have any experience with Caesars other than in Nevada, this obviously will not be an issue for you.
- Having to register in person: While this is not a problem that’s unique to Caesars in Nevada, it doesn’t change the fact that having to sign up in person is a pain.
What kind of bets can I place at Caesars online sports betting?
It should come as no surprise that Caesars Sportsbook offers a number of sports betting options. To help explain the primary choices, here’s a hypothetical Las Vegas Raiders–Kansas City Chiefs game as an example:
|Las Vegas Raiders||+6.5 (-110)||+250||Over 55.5 (-110)|
|Kansas City Chiefs||-6.5 (-110)||-320||Under 55.5 (-110)|
- Moneylines: For moneyline bets, you just need to pick the winning team. The odds tell you two things: How much money you’ll win if you’re right and which team is favored. The team with negative moneyline odds is the favorite, so here it’s Kansas City. The Chiefs’ -320 moneyline is saying that a bet of $320 would win $100 if correct. On the other side, the Raiders’ +250 is saying that you’d win $250 on a correct bet of $100. Of course, you can bet different amounts, as well, with the potential winnings shifting to match.
- Spreads: A way to even out two unequal sides for betting purposes. In the example above, the spread is 6.5. As a 6.5-point favorite, the Chiefs would need to win by seven points or more for spread bets on them to win. Meanwhile, as a 6.5-point underdog, the Raiders need to keep the game within six points or win by any score.
- Over/unders: With over/unders, or totals, you are betting on the combined score of the game by both teams. Caesars provides you with a number — 55.5 in this example — and you can bet whether the actual total score will be over or under that number. The overall winner of the game does not matter here.
- Props: Place side bets on whether various things will happen during games. For this example, you might see any of the following prop bets: Patrick Mahomes to throw 2+ touchdown passes. Derek Carr to throw for more than 298.5 yards. The second half to be the higher scoring of the two halves.
- Futures: Futures betting refers to bets you place on season-long outcomes. For instance, instead of just betting on the Raiders-Chiefs game, you could bet on which team will win the AFC West, represent the AFC in the Super Bowl or win this season’s Super Bowl. Caesars also offers various futures bets on individual players.
- Parlays: Combine multiple bets to receive increased odds. With each bet you add to your parlay, your odds will climb. The downside is that one wrong wager causes your entire parlay to lose.
- Round robins: A cousin of parlays in that you’re making multiple bets. However, for round robins, the sportsbook arranges your bets in multiple smaller parlays so that you can still win some money — though not as much — if you miss one of your picks.
- Live betting: Live betting incorporates many of the bets we’ve already discussed. The difference is that you place live bets on ongoing games. Live betting can be super fun when you’re watching a game in person or at home and you want to be more of an active participant. It can also let you hedge some pregame wagers you placed. For instance, let’s say you bet on the Raiders to be leading at the half and win the game. Then at halftime, if Las Vegas is leading you could place a live bet on the Chiefs to come back and win, and you’d be guaranteed to win one of your bets.
Can I bet on the Golden Knights at Caesars NV sportsbook?
Yes, Caesars Sportsbook Nevada will have a variety of bets available for the Vegas Golden Knights. In addition, you can bet on any one of the other 31 NHL teams, including the expansion Seattle Kraken, which made their NHL debut during the 2021-22 season.
Caesars offers some distinct hockey bets. Here are some popular ones:
- Goal scorers: With goal scorer bets you have the option of betting on a number of things. You can choose a player to score at any point in a game or to score a game’s first or last goal. You also can bet on a player to record multiple goals.
- Period markets: Make spread, moneyline and over/under bets for each period, rather than for the game as a whole.
- Three-way bets: This option allows you to bet on a tie. With three-way bets you are wagering on a game’s score at the end of regulation. Likewise, when you bet on a team to win with this option, that team must do so in regulation.
How do I get money on (and off!) Caesars online sportsbook quickly?
Caesars offers a number of ways to both deposit and withdraw funds quickly and easily. As long as at least one deposit and withdrawal method are convenient for you, you should be all set.
|Deposit Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||$20||Up to 2 Days|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||$20||Instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||$20||Instant|
|PayNearMe||$20||Roughly 15 Minutes|
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Amount||Processing Time|
|ACH (e-check)||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
|Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
|Online Bank Transfer||No Minimum||Within 72 Hours|
How do I get help at Caesars Sportsbook NV?
You can call 855-754-1200 to get in touch with a Caesars representative. However, the book recommends that for a quick response you should fill out the form for getting help on the website or app.
To do this, you simply need to click “Contact Us” and then fill out the required fields in the form. Additionally, you can look through the FAQ page to see if a solution to your problem already is available.
How do I exclude myself from Caesars online betting?
To exclude yourself from Caesars Sportsbook, you first need to log in to your account. Next, whether you’re on the Caesars app or website you will click on one of the “Responsible Gaming” tabs. From here you will have a number of options:
- Setting limits: By setting limits you can restrict how much you can wager or deposit during a set period of time. You also can limit the time you spend on the site.
- Cooling off: This lets you close your Caesars account for a short period of time.
- Self-exclude: With this option, you can shut your sportsbook account down for between one and five years.
Can I bet at Caesars Sportsbook in person?
Yes, Caesars has a number of retail sportsbooks throughout Nevada. Here are the locations of a few of the full-service Caesars sportsbooks in Nevada:
- Bally’s Las Vegas: 3645 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas: 3570 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe: 50 US Highway 50, Stateline, NV 89449
- M Resort Spa Casino Las Vegas: 12300 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Henderson, NV 89044
- The LINQ Las Vegas Hotel & Casino: 3535 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The Palazzo at the Venetian Resort: 3325 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
How does Caesars Sportsbook compare to BetMGM in Nevada?
While there are a number of online sportsbooks in Nevada, we consider Caesars and BetMGM to be the premiere offerings, but which one is better? While it ultimately likely comes down to personal preference, here are how they match up in a few key areas.
Neither sportsbook offers much in the way of welcome bonuses, though BetMGM does provide $10 just for signing up. The Caesars bonus is equivalent to $25 in free play, but of course, you need to make a deposit of $50 for that bonus.
After getting started, you’ll find that each sportsbook has a plethora of betting options and similar odds across the board. We do like the overall look and feel of BetMGM a little more than what Caesars has to offer.
Caesars Sportsbook app FAQs
Do I have to sign up at Caesars Nevada in person?
Yes. Once you’ve registered with Caesars in person, you can do all your sports betting online using the app or website. However, it is a requirement to complete the registration process at a retail location in the state.
Does Caesars Sportsbook have a bonus code for new users?
No, you can claim the welcome bonus when you create an account and make a first bet of at least $50.
Can I bet on UNLV at Caesars Sportsbook in Nevada?
Yes, you can bet on the University of Nevada, Las Vegas at Caesars. However, that wasn’t always the case. The law changed in 2001 to allow wagering on the UNLV Rebels. Additionally, betting on amateur sporting events like the Olympics wasn’t legal in Nevada until 2015.
Can I use the Caesars sports betting app outside of Nevada?
No, the Caesars Sportsbook app for Nevada is just for use in the Silver State. Caesars uses geolocation to ensure you adhere to this rule.
Can I write off my losses at Caesars Sportsbook on my taxes?
To a limited extent you can. Sport betting wins are taxable in the US. However, you are allowed to use your sports betting losses to help balance out whatever wins you had during the year. Check with a tax accountant to go over your exact situation.
Why should I use Caesars instead of just going with an offshore sportsbook?
For one main reason: Offshore sportsbooks are not licensed. When you bet at an unlicensed sportsbook, you are gambling on more than just sports; you’re gambling with your money. There is no guarantee when you attempt to cash out that you’ll be able to or how long it will take. And if you have any problems, Nevada and US authorities have no jurisdiction.